FAQs about the inFIT website!
Welcome to the new inFIT website! We have been working very diligently, but as with anything new, there are always quirks! Be assured, we are working on the new website to make it perfect! Below you’ll find a list of FAQs on how to use the new website for all of your fitness needs! If you have questions or if you think your account doesn’t look right, please contact us at info@inFITtraining.com or 763-424-4435.
How to log into your inFIT account:
· Click on "Create an Account"
· If it is your first time to our website, you will need to reset your login. (Your old password will NOT work on the new site.)
1. Enter your first and last name into “New to our site.” The system will match your information with your existing client account.
2. Once your name is found, click “This is me!” (if you entered your information correctly, and the system does not find your account see below***)
3. Please verify this with your email address used as your log in for your inFITtraining.com account.
*For future logins, you can log in by entering your username and password to “Been here before?” *
· Now you are into your account and start signing up for classes!!
***if you entered your information correctly, and the system does not find your account, create a new account. if you had classes in your previous account that need to be added, email info@inFITtraining.com and let us know! Please only create a new account if you are certain the system cannot find your existing account. Thank you!
If you use FITKare, you will need to add your children to your account. Please read the FAQ below for details on adding your child(ren) to your account.
How do I add my child(ren) to my account?
- Log into your account. On your profile page, you can add a family member.
- Then contact inFIT@inFITtraining.com to let us know you would like to add a child to your account. We we will give you access to sign your child(ren) up for kids programming.
- Once we have that set up, you should be able to sign up your kids for Kids Programming including FITkare and inFIT Kids Classes!
Group Exercise Reservations
You can see all of your current class reservations by looking at MY SCHEUDLE under MY ACCOUNT. If you don’t see a class that you though you were reserved for, please go in and register for the class now. Don't worry, the system will not allow you to be signed up for the same class twice.
ALL FITKARE RESERVATIONS MUST BE RE-REGISTERED FOR ALL FUTURE HOURS, so after you have your child(ren) all set up in the new account, please re-register them for the appropriate FITKare hours. We have record of your previous registration, so we will make sure we are staffed for your child!
How do I see my future class reservations?
- While logged in, you should be able to see all of your future reservation under MY SCHEDULE under MY ACCOUNT. You can also view your past reservations under VISIT HISTORY.
How do I see my class reservations for kids?
- To be able to view your child’s registrations and visit history, please log out of your account, and then log into the child’s account. If you don’t have the log in information needed, please contact inFIT@inFITtraining.com and we can provide you with the info you need to log in and view their schedule and visit history.
How do I reserve a spot in a group exercise class?
- Reserving your spot in a class is easy! Select the Group Exercise tab at the top and find the class you want. If you don’t have any classes purchased in your account, you will be prompted to make a purchase. To find a favorite (or new) class, you can search by the dates at the top, or you can search by service category, class type and/or instructor. Happy discovery!
How far in advance can I sign up for classes?
- The next months classes are released onto the website on the 15th of each month, so you can view and sign up for future classes after that date, or as far in advance as your class expiration dates will allow. If you have classes with an autopay/monthly recurring package, your classes have a 40-day expiration date. If you buy ala carte classes, your classes have a 1-year expiration date.
How do cancel my reservation? What is the difference between an early cancel and a late cancel?
- To cancel your class reservation, please go to MY ACCOUNT, and select MY SCHEDULE. You can choose to cancel out of the class as an early cancel if it is more than 8 hours ahead of the class start time. If you early cancel, your class reservation is removed and you receive your class back into your account to sign up for another class. If it is less than 8 hours before the class start time, but you know you cannot attend, please go to MY SCHEDULE and late cancel your class. You don’t receive your class back, however, you open the spot up and allow another person to be able to sign up.
NEW FEATURE***WAITLIST***How do I get on a waitlist for a group exercise class? And when will I be notified if I make it into the class?
- If your favorite class is full, you can now add yourself to a waitlist! When a client "early cancels" out of a class, the 1st person on the waitlist will receive an email and be automatically added to the class. Please do not add yourself to the waitlist if you are not certain that you want to attend that class. However if you have been automatically added to the class from the waitlist, but have changed your mind or are now unable to attend, you will still have time to early cancel, as long as you do so before the 8 hour reservation lock window. If you are on the waitlist and it is past the 8 hour reservation lock window, you are NOT added to the class from the waitlist, as there will be no way for you to cancel without penalty. But you can check the Group Exercise Schedule during the reservation lock time and register yourself for the class if any clients have late cancelled.
How do I purchase classes?
- To purchase classes, please go to ONLINE STORE and select SERVICES. You can purchase individual classes or packs of classes for a discounted price. If you already have a Group Exercise recurring autopay package, you can purchase additional classes as a discounted rate. Look for the “Members” pricing on those services in the online store!
How do I sign up for a recurring Group Exercise package?
- Recurring packages offer the best value for classes! To sign up for a recurring Group Exercise package or Unlimited Group Exercise classes, please go to ONLINE STORE and select GROUP EXERCISE MONTHLY PACKAGES. Here you will select which autopay package you would like, select what day you would like it to start, and then provide your billing information, unless you have an account credit. This will automatically continue each month until you cancel or terminate your autopay package. Packages options include either 6, 10, 12, or 16 Signature classes a month at a discounted rate.
How do I cancel or change my recurring Group Exercise package?
- If you no longer would like to be on an autopay recurring group exercise package, or wish to change which package you are on, please go to MY ACCOUNT and select ACCOUNT. Here you can view, print or terminate your Autopays. If you just would like to change which package you have, please terminate your existing package and then re-sign up for a new package. You can chose the date you would like it to start, so you can select the date that your old package is done if you wish, or if you are out of classes now, you can start the new package right away.